Because at Negotiis it’s all about YOU
For a (very) long time accountants have made businesses bend to their way of doing things. We see the world – and our clients - differently.
We shape how we work to your needs. As your business grows, so too does its needs. That’s why we’ll tailor our work to exactly what you need.
How do we work?
We’re redefining the word ‘accountant’. No longer is it okay to just “do the books”, file your BAS and tax returns. We’re here to help you track business performance to ensure continued growth and success – while also making sure there are no nasty surprises at tax time.
How are we different?
We are a small business too! We don’t pretend to be a major city firm with expensive offices. In fact, as a smaller firm, it’s our ability to adapt to our clients’ needs that has allowed us to grow our business with repeat customers, referral business and industry awards, such as winning the 2015 Wyndham Business Awards Service Small Category.
During tax season (from July to October) we’ll work around your schedule. That’s why we offer not only daytime appointments but we’ll also make time to see you on evenings and weekends. You can also make an appointment out of office hours easily with our online booking service.
What our clients say:
“We thought you were simply accountants, but we’ve come to realise that your services extend well beyond a standard practice. Not only have you embraced all of our accounting and business strategy affairs but every interaction with you is always taken to a higher level and it seems clear that built into your company philosophy is a unique passion to support and refer business to each and every one of your own clients.”
- Richard Boothby, Think Telecom. Read more client stories here.
Some other great reasons to choose us:
- We’re personable. We spend time to learn what makes you tick and what you’re trying to do.
- We’re strategic. We’ll give you help and support that aligns with your goals and gets you where you want to be.
- We believe in regular and authentic communication. We phone you regularly. We’ll even visit you.
- We believe in upfront pricing. We hate surprise bills and hidden charges as much as you do.
- We provide flexible pricing with 50/50 invoicing, discount for upfront payments, or monthly instalments. We understand that cash flow is the lifeblood of your business and we price our services accordingly.
- We’ll deliver on time. Like you, we want to get onto the next task on our list.
- We’re straight talkers. We don’t use jargon to make us seem impressive. We’ll tell you how you’re doing without sugar coating the truth.
Need more proof?
We’ve been quietly working in and around Melbourne for some time and our reputation is growing. But hey, as they say, don’t just take our word for it!
Our clients love our work and they regularly tell us how we’re doing. When was the last time you were so impressed that you sent your accountant a love letter?