Xero BookkeepingXero 💜 Small Business!
Can you imagine actually enjoying your bookkeeping?
“Doing the books” used to mean long boring hours reconciling accounts – time you would rather be spending doing something else for your business or having a life. Even preparing your receipts and invoices for your bookkeeper could be a time consuming task.
Xero Accounting Software
Features & Benefits
Along with basic bookkeeping features that every business needs, Xero provides all of these benefits:
- Unlimited free user profiles – we can set up a Financial Advisor profile so a Negotiis team member can help you in real time
- Reconcile invoices with your bank accounts, credit cards and PayPal to get a full picture of your business health
- Calculate payroll, manage leave and super payments
- Access your accounts via our mobile app 24/7 anywhere in the world
- Create purchase orders, track expenses and pay bills
- Access over 300+ third party apps so you can do almost anything
Xero Support Packages
Xero reconciles your accounts in minutes instead of hours.
Xero is a user-friendly and easy to learn bookkeeping and accounting software that lives in the cloud. This means that you can access your records from your laptop, smart phone or iPad wherever you are.
Xero software is designed for small business owners and works to make your life so much easier. Reconciling daily bank feeds with invoice and expense records at the click of a mouse, or via an app on your phone, actually makes bookkeeping fun!
Learning Xero is easy and we’ll give you all the support you need.
We’re proud to be a Gold Silver Partner, which means that we have all the resources on hand to teach you how to user Xero for your business.
We make Xero bookkeeping easy and fun!
Xero bookkeeping software is such an easy solution that you may want to DIY and go it alone, or if you don’t have the time, we can do it for you. Or maybe you need our help from time to time?
We’re flexible in our approach so we have a selection of Xero Support Packages – all at very reasonable prices to keep the cost of small business bookkeeping down.
Beginner TrainingGetting Started With Xero
- When you sign up for our Getting Started With Xero training program we‘ll give you a one-on-one two (2) hour session.
- We’ll cover all the basics of the software and make sure that when you are ready to leave you will be heading in the right direction.
- If you have a new-starter in your accounts department we can train them to become a Xero guru from the ground up.
- If you need some more time, that’s fine too. You can add on time packages as you require, or progress to the Advanced Training as your knowledge and experience grows.
Advanced TrainingTake Xero to the next level
- If you’ve used Xero before and just want a refresher, our Advanced Xero training is just what you need.
- As you become more proficient as a Xero user we can help you stay on the right track.
- Even if you’ve had a break from Xero and are coming back to use it again we can help you top brush up on your skills.
- The Advanced Xero Training program is a one-to-one two (2) hour session.
- In the session you will learn how to set up and use Smart Lists, payroll and reports as well as prepare Business Activity Statements (BAS).
Just need Bookkeeping Services?
We also offer bookkeeping services, just send us a message detailing your requirements and we will let you know the best package to suit your needs.
Why use Xero?
Why Should You Use Xero Bookkeeping?
There are so many great reasons to use Xero for your small business bookkeeping, above all you’ll save time, money and stress.
You might actually enjoy doing your accounts!
- See your cash flow at a glance
- Manage your invoices with ease
- Manage payments and log expense h flow
- Manage your payroll and superannuation
- Access your business from anywhere with the Xero mobile app
Cash flow with Xero
- Log in via laptop or smart phone app anytime for up-to-date financials
- Automatic bank reconciliation with the click of a button
- Create and share smart reports and budgets in real time
- See all your bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims at a glance on your Dashboard
Invoicing with Xero
- Create and send professional one-off or recurring invoices
- See when invoices are opened and viewed by your customers
- Create and manage quotes and proposals
- Easily turn quotes into invoices when the job is locked in
- Manage expenses – review and approve
- Log your expenses with a photo of the receipt on your phone
- Enter your bills online
- Schedule payments and manage cash flow
Payroll with Xero
- Payroll and accounting in one place
- Process payroll and pay superannuation
- Automatically update payroll in your ledger
- File payment summary annual reports directly to the ATO
Mobile Xero App
- Download the iOS or Android app
- Manage your business from anywhere 24/7
- Complete functionality and syncing to your Xero account
Get in Touch
Send us a message and let us know how we can assist you with your financial, tax or accounting needs.